Collection: Drift Clip

Drift clips are similar to deflection clips in that they allow for primary structure movement without affecting curtain wall systems. Drift is generally used to describe horizontal building movement while deflection generally refers to vertical movement. This controlled movement is useful for both interior curtain wall systems and exterior curtain wall systems and facades. For clips that provide vertical movement only see deflection clips. Learn more about deflection and drift.

Have additional technical questions? Call our support team at (337) 282-5876 or email us at for more information.